These 5 foods to eat in the Magic Kingdom will excite your taste buds.
5. The famous Dole Whip – Originally developed as a special dessert at Disneyland, this delicious treat is an absolute must have! You can find it at Aloha Isle in Adventureland. Cost: $4.19
4. Turkey Leg – Another popular treat people reference when they talk about what they ate on their trip is a Turkey Leg. These legs come from the male turkeys which are much larger than the hens that are used for Thanksgiving. This leg is big enough for sharing! You can find it at Frontierland Turkey Leg Cart. Cost: $10.50
3. Burger at Paco’s Bill or Cosmic Rays – Both of these table service restaurants have identical burgers and topping bars. You can add lettuce, tomato, sauteed mushrooms, sauteed onions and even cheese sauce to your burger at the topping bars. Cost: $10.69
2. Funnel Cakes – The line can get quite long for the funnel cakes at Sleepy Hallow. Served warm with dusted sugar, this delicious treat is perfect to snack on while you wait for the parade. Cost: $5.99
1. The Grey Stuff – If you eat at Be Our Guest, you have to try to Grey stuff…it’s delicious! It can be found on top of the Master’s Cupcake at lunch ($4.59) or as a dessert option at dinner ($4.19).
Don’t miss the top 10 vegan options at Walt Disney World.
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.