PhotoPass photographers are located around Disney World property, including the parks and Disney Springs. Furthermore, find PhotoPass photos on select attractions (find out how many below) and other little known locations, with #4 and #5!
5 PhotoPass Facts You Probably Didn’t Know:
1. There are THREE PhotoPass Studios
Did you know a visit to a Disney PhotoPass Studio is included with your purchase of Memory Maker?! Even better, now at Disney World are THREE PhotoPass Studios to visit. All 3 locations offer a standard backdrop to capture photos, while Disney Springs location also additionally offers Disney-themed virtual backdrops.
PhotoPass Studios Locations:
- Marketplace at Disney Springs
- Sir Mickey’s at Magic Kingdom
- 2nd Floor of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
2. Reservations are NOT required for PhotoPass Studios
The studios are typically thought of to visit after a transformation at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, however that is not required to visit! All guests are welcomed to visit a Disney PhotoPass Studio for photos, with no reservation needed.
3. There are 13 on-ride photos at Disney World
On-ride photos add to the fun of the attraction, and create memories to look back on! Read the 13 on-ride photos available at Disney World below.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin (Magic Kingdom)
- Dinosaur (Animal Kingdom)
- Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom)
- Frozen Ever After (Epcot)
- Haunted Mansion (Magic Kingdom)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (Magic Kingdom)
- Rock n’ Roller Coaster (Hollywood Studios)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (Hollywood Studios)
- Slinky Dog Dash (Hollywood Studios)
- Space Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
- Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
- Test Track (Epcot)
- Tower of Terror (Hollywood Studios)
4. Photo Booths
Visit a photo booth in Disney Springs or a Disney park, and they are included with your Memory Maker purchase! Many guests do not know this and pass on by. However, if you have Memory Maker be sure to grab this fun extra!
Ready, set, run! Disney World hosts runDisney races, runners can run a magical course and earn finisher medals. However, did you know PhotoPass photographers are also stationed along the race to capture photos?! Be sure to check your Disney account to see all your PhotoPass memories, including those from runDisney races!
Still not sure if you should add Memory Maker? Here are 7 Reasons Why Memory Maker is Worth it!