Here are the 5 Reasons Why I Love Pop Century Over The All Star Resorts:
1. Pop Century opened in 2003. It’s rooms are about the same as an All Star room, but since it is newer the rooms are in better shape. They are also undergoing a refurbishment in 2017.
2. Pop Century has 3 different pools. The All Star Resorts only have 2 different pools. If your kids like to pool hop, they will enjoy the multiple options at Pop Century.
3. Pop Century is quieter. I say this because All Star Sports tends to have most of the athletic teams (think chanting cheerleaders) staying there and sometimes they spill over into the other All Star resorts. Now they aren’t always there, but that is the hotel they tend to gravitate towards. Pop also does not allow groups at their hotel.
4. Pop Century does not share a bus with any other resort. Once you are on the bus, you are heading straight to your destination. The All Stars sometimes share a bus with one another. When we were at Disney, we often saw the All Stars waiting area at the park’s bus hubs backed up and Pop’s wouldn’t be because the buses ran so often for Pop.
5. Pop Century isn’t the biggest resort. It has 2880 rooms. Each All Star has 1920 rooms, but since they are all on the same campus, that is 5,760 rooms collectively making it one of the largest resorts on the planet.
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Resorts and contact Destinations in Florida to help you book your perfect resort.