November is a great time to visit Disney World with an average high of 78° and average lows of 59°. Plus, November brings the least amount of rainfall all year for Orlando, FL. Now read, 5 Reasons To Head To Disney World November 2021!
1. Gingerbread Displays
Gingerbread Displays are back for 2021! We have 3 to see, one now available and 2 upcoming this November.
- See a life-size spinning carousel at Disney’s Beach Club Resort now through January 2, 2022.
- See a life-size gingerbread house at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Lobby starting November 10, 2021 through January 1, 2022.
- See a Gingerbread Display at EPCOT – The American Adventure Rotunda starting November 26th through December 30, 2021.
2. Festive & Special Foods
At Animal Kingdom, get your turkey fix at Restaurantosaurus with an Open-Faced Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich, or at Satu’li Canteen with the Thanksgiving Bowl (available Nov. 25 only). Many more festive treats are available starting November 8th, read the First Holiday Foodie Guide For Disney World 2021 now! Starting November 26th through December 30, 2021 enjoy The EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth and all the treats offered at the Holiday Kitchens. Also now available across all theme parks and select Disney Resorts are more than 150 food and drinks for Disney World’s 50th anniversary.
3. Drawn To Life Opens
Drawn To Life is a collaboration brought to you by Walt Disney Animation Studios, Walt Disney Imagineering and Cirque du Soleil. The show centers around a courageous and determined girl, named Julie, who finds an unfished animation piece from her late father. In her journey, she is guided by a surprising pencil and her Disney childhood memories to imagine new possibilities for her future, using animation.
Drawn to Life presented by Cirque du Soleil & Disney at Disney Springs opens on November 18, 2021! Tickets are now on sale.
4. Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration
Enjoy special photos ops, decor and much more during Disney World’s 50th anniversary celebration now happening. Disney’s Electrical Water Pageant is also celebrating its 50th anniversary and has added a pixie dusted Castle float playing a version of the celebration anthem, “The Magic is Calling”.
5. All-New way to Pin Trade
Pin Trading just got more exciting at Disney World! Traditional pin trading from Mickey-themed boards is still available, and the all-new pin trading mystery boxes are now available throughout Disney World.
How the Mystery Trading Boxes Work:
- Locate a cast member with a pin trading mystery box
- Give an Official Disney Trading Pin to exchange (up to two exchanges per location)
- Select a drawer from the pin box numbered 1-24.
- The cast member will open the drawer and present you with your mystery pin in exchange for your Disney pin!
On your next visit to Disney World Resort grab a guide map to find locations marked that offer pin trading at all Disney World theme parks and Disney Springs!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!