Today we are discussing a hidden gem at EPCOT, with 5 reasons to visit Spice Road Table, found in the Morocco Pavilion in the World Showcase. Reservations are not needed (walk-ups welcome), and reservations are no longer offered for Spice Road Table at EPCOT. Now, read why you should add this eatery to your list to try.
1. Perfect relaxing atmosphere
When you think of busy restaurants, Spice Road Table is not often mentioned, making it a hidden gem that is not often busy. Make this a stop on your next way around the World Showcase for a relaxing refuel, with a unique ambience and views of the World Showcase Lagoon. The décor is inspired by seaside Moroccan cafes.
2. All New Mediterranean Small Plates
Not only are the Mediterranean small plates perfect as an app, you can try 2 (or more) different ones and call it a meal. Recently, all-new menu items were added, take a break from burgers and fries and take a peak at Mediterranean inspired small plates below. All plates below are available as allergy-friendly.
- Hummus Fries with Citrus Chipotle, Preserved Lemon
- Pomegranate-Chili Crispy Cauliflower with Red Pepper Aleppo Sauce (plant-based)
- Fried Calamari with Rémoulade and Harissa Sauce
- Grilled Lamb Kefta with Tzatziki, Radish, Cherry Tomato Confit
- Naan Spreads – Hummus, Chermoula, Marinated Olives, Za’atar
- Spicy Shrimp with Chili, Garlic, Peri Peri Sauce
- Tiropitakia – Cheese-filled Phyllo, Cucumber Tomato Relish
- Dolmas – Grape Leaves filled with Rice and Herbs, Marinated Olives, Charred Lemon (plant-based)
- Spiced Chicken with Ras el Hanout, Mint Yogurt
- Road Table Sampler – Lamb Kefta, Tzatziki, Spiced Chicken, Tiropitakia
3. Pair the small plates with refreshing beverages
This eatery also offers Mediterranean beer and wine, plus a long list of specialty beverages (see below), for those guests 21+. Non-alcoholic options include the Iced Mint Tea or Moroccan Hot Tea Service.
- Mahiarita – Fig Brandy, Agave, Lime Juice, Sumac Salt, and Pomegranate Seeds
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Hibiscus Mimosa
- Blood Orange Mimosa
- Moroccan Mule – Fig Vodka, Ginger Beer, Agave, and Lime
- Medina Mixer – African Rum, Tangerine Liqueur, and Cranberry Juice
- Sahara Spritz – Botanical Cucumber and Mint Vodka, Soda Water, and Lime
- Iced Mint Tea with Gin
- Moroccan Hot Tea Service (nonalcoholic)
- Iced Mint Tea (nonalcoholic)
4. The Dessert Platter
Craving something sweet? Stop by for the Dessert Platter, containing assorted Moroccan Pastries! Expand your taste buds with an assortment of different pastries to try with Moroccan flavors.
5. Stop by the Morocco Juice Bar
If you are on-the-go and want a taste of Morocco, stop by the Morocco Juice Bar (found next door to the Spice Road Table). Here guests will find beverages and Moroccan sweets to purchase and go.
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.