Don’t just snack to snack, be strategic about it. Here are what I consider to be the 5 best snacks under $5 in Epcot:
1. Éclair from Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in France – Comes with your choice of Vanilla White Chocolate or Chocolate Cream. It is $4.25.
2. Caramel Specialty Cookie from Karamell-Kuche in Germany – You can’t go wrong with a cookie drizzled with Werther’s caramel. YUM!! Pick from multiple flavors. It is $4.49.
3. Egg Rolls from Joy of Tea in China – I think China has some of the best egg rolls that I have ever had. Stop by and get a couple Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls for $3.99.
4. Kakigori from Kabuki Cafe in Japan – Refresh yourself on a hot day in the parks with a delicious shaved ice. You can choose from strawberry, cherry, tangerine, melon or rainbow. It is $4.25.
5. School Bread from Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in Norway – School Bread is a delicious sweet bun filled with vanilla creme custard and topped with glazed coconut. It is really good! You can get it for $3.49.
What is your favorite snack in Epcot?
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.