If you are a fan of the game of pool, here are 4 tips for playing pool at Walt Disney World:
1. Pool tables are located at 4 different resorts:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village in the Community Hall
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort near Barefoot Bay Bike Works
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort in Conch Flats Community Hall
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa in the Community Hall and the Turf Club Lounge
2. Any guest of a Walt Disney World Resort may use the pool tables. They are available on a first come, first serve basis.
3. A fee is charged for equipment rental and you will have to show a valid Resort ID (MagicBand) to rent it. If you are a DVC member, you make check out the equipment free of charge.
4. Splitsville at Disney Springs also boasts 3 pool tables.