Guests lucky enough to receive a pin code can save big on their Disney vacation. What is a pin code? A Disney Pin Code is an exclusive savings code sent out, either by mail or email. They are non-transferable and often dates and resort restrictions apply. Your pin code will be associated with your zip code & last name.
Pin codes are sent out randomly. However use these tips and tricks to increase your chances of receiving a pin code.
Create A Disney Account
First things first, sign up for a Disney account on Disneyworld.com or Disneyland.com. The Disney World website contains a wealth of information on all 4 Disney parks and more. Signing up for an account is free and gets your name in the system. Keep your information up to date. If you move, update your address since your zip code will be associated with your pin.
Price Out Disney Vacations
After you create an account, log into your Disney account and start pricing out vacations. Click around on different dates that may interest you. Not only will this give you an idea of price, it lets Disney know you are thinking about a Disney vacation.
Free Disney Vacation Planning DVD
Look for a Free Disney Vacation Planning DVD offer. Disney often runs these every so often at Disneyplanning.com. Otherwise, sign up to watch exclusive Disney planning content online, that will also be emailed to the recipient to view later. Either way, it gets your name & address in the system once again.
Sign up for Disney Movie Rewards to earn while showing your interest in Disney. This is another great account to sign up for.
How To Earn with DMR:
- Purchasing eligible Blu-ray, DVD, and select Disney music via Disney Music Emporium and entering the Code found inside of package or in the purchase confirmation email.
- Purchasing eligible Disney movie tickets through participating theatrical exhibitors/services with whom you’ve connected your Disney Movie Rewards account or submitting ticket stubs here.
- Playing the Disney Movie Rewards Challenge (first and third Monday of every month)
- Clicking the Mystery Bonus Points in the Disney Movie Rewards newsletter.
- Entering the codes that are posted on the Couponing to Disney blog!
Other Accounts To Sign Up For:
- D23 – Free General Membership
- Disney Cruise Account
- Look for Free personalized Disney decals to order
Each time you sign up for an account associated with Disney, be sure to click boxes that say you wish to receive communication by mail and email. Getting your name in the system can increase your likelihood to receive a Pin code!
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.