Pine-Sol is an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved product for disinfecting. Use to clean most surfaces in your home, and more. Here are 5 uses for Pine-Sol you may not have thought of!
1. Clean Wood Floors – Use Pine-Sol to clean your finished, painted or sealed wood floors! To create a solution, simply mix 1/4 cup Pine-Sol per 1 Gallon of water.
2. Laundry Stain Remover – Let Pine-Sol work its magic as a laundry stain remover. Simply rub Pine-Sol on the grease stain or soiled areas before washing, then wash as normal!
3. Laundry Deodorizer – Another laundry use to consider is for extra cleaning and deodorizing. Simply add 1/2 cup of Pine-Sol to your laundry load (good for white or colorfast fabrics).
4. Deter Flies – Mix of a solution of water + Pine-Sol to spray around patio area and use to deter flies.
5. Clean Toilet Bowls – This is one of my favorite hacks to make my bathroom smell amazing before a guest comes over. Simply pour 1/2 cup of Pine-Sol into the toilet bowl, rinse with your toilet brush (including under the rim) and flush!
Learn more Money Savings Tips! We are here to help you Save to Survive in 2022 with creative ways to trim your budget, save on groceries, afford Christmas gifts and more. Join the SavEars community of friends.
Want to chat about a Disney vacation? Travel Agents (at no cost to you) are ready to help in the SavEars group.