For readers already part of the SavEars Facebook Group may have heard “Swagbucks” mentioned before. Swagbucks is an interactive website (and app), members get Swagbucks (points) for completing offers, watching videos, taking surveys and more. Many of us are using Swagbucks to fund our Disney vacations!
Not a member of the Savears group? Go here to join today! We share a daily thread on what is crediting and hot offers, search “sbdaily” in group to find each day. Once you start earning, learn 5 ways below to use Swagbucks to pay for a Disney Vacation! Plus, a bonus for Disneyland Travelers.
Read Tina’s success story of how she paid for her whole vacation using Swagbucks.
1. Disney Gift Cards – Use points (Swagbucks earned) and cash out for Paypal. Then use your Paypal account to buy pretty designed gift cards on ShopDisney.
Rainforest Café has 2 locations on Walt Disney World property, has a wild time eating with extraordinary rainforest theming. The Animal Kingdom location has an entrance outside the park gate, eat here without a park ticket! Also, enjoy the Disney Springs location featuring a large Volcano Outside. Have money left over after your meal? Use it in the gift shop.
Starbucks is another great option for coffee drinker or non-coffee drinkers. Besides coffee and lattes they sell breakfast sandwiches, bottled beverages and delicious snacks/desserts. Enjoy free breakfast on Swagbucks. Best of all, there is a Starbucks location in all 4 parks and 2 at Disney Springs.
3. Coupons – Print coupons from Swagbucks. Take the money you saved in printable coupons and add to your Disney Fund. If you are a regular coupon user, this little trick can add up. To print coupons, from the left column, go to Discover –> Grocery Coupons. Plus earn swagbucks for printing and redeeming.
4. Free Clothes – Cash out on Swagbucks for JCPenney or Hot Topic and buy clothing and accessories for your vacation. JCPenney have a Disney area, some better than others in store or shop online and save on children’s Disney clothes. Target and Walmart gift cards are also great options for this purpose.
Hot Topic sells accessories and Juniors/Women/Men’s Clothing.
5. Save on Flights – How are you getting to Disney World? For those flying with Southwest, cash out for Southwest gift cards and save on your out of pocket cost for this expense. You can use up to 4 forms of payment to purchase flights for Southwest. This means a limit of 3 gift cards and one credit/debit card as one scenario. Therefore, I recommend cashing out for higher value Southwest Gift Cards, since you are limited.
Bonus for Disneyland Travelers:
Swagbucks recently added Disneyland Park tickets as a reward! See the options below.
- Disneyland Resort 3-Day/1-Park Adult eTicket – 27,000 SB
- Disneyland Resort 3-Day/1-Park Child eTicket – 25,800 SB
- Disneyland Resort 2-Day/1-Park Child eTicket – 18,700 SB
- Disneyland Resort 2-Day/1-Park Adult eTicket – 19,900 SB
- Disneyland Resort 2-Day Park Hopper Adult eTicket – 24,400 SB
- Disneyland Resort 3-Day Park Hopper Child eTicket – 30,300 SB
- Disneyland Resort 3-Day Park Hopper Adult eTicket – 31,500 SB
- Disneyland Resort 2-Day Park Hopper Child eTicket – 23,200 SB
**Ticket expires 13 days from first use or January 13, 2019, whichever occurs first. Be sure to read most current fine print before redeeming. To find, go to Rewards store and search “Disneyland”.
Ready To Start Earning? Top 10 Ways to earn Swagbucks.
New to Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a way to earn points by doing surveys, watching videos, and discovering new things. All these points, called SB, can be redeemed for gift cards from hundreds of major retailers including Target, Walmart, and you can also redeem your points for Paypal!
If you haven’t joined Swagbucks yet, you can join through this link. Be sure to enter the code SAVEARS to get started with 70 SB (this is exclusive to CouponingtoDisney readers; you only get 30 SB if you don’t use this link and code).
Just click on “I have a sign up code” when you join and put in the code SAVEARS.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.