- Team members are everywhere and constantly cleaning including the restaurants. I don’t think I have ever seen that many people cleaning in a public place before.
- Hand Sanitizer is readily available. A team member makes you put it on before you ride anything then after the ride there is also pumps on the walls. Plus, in the open air areas there is a hand sanitizer pump at every turn.
- Contactless service at the hotels. Upon arrival they set you up with text message service for contacting hotel staff. You text what you need or what questions you have. They respond within minutes. Or bring you whatever it is you need. We never waited more than 30 minutes for anything we requested. Often times it appeared at the door within in 10 minutes. Things you need are left outside your door in sealed bags. They text you as soon as the items are dropped off at your door. House keeping only comes in upon request.
- There is social distancing markers all thru out the parks and hotels where lines would typically form telling you where to stand. If someone gets to close a team member quickly asks them to please go back to the marker for social distancing.
- Daily each person entering the parks or hotels gets a temperature check. A colored wristband is given to you to be placed on your wrist to show that you have been tested that day and passed. Each day is a different color. At the hotel’s, security is set up at the front entrance, and before you board any transportation to the parks. If you drive or stay at a hotel not on Universal’s property. Your temperature will be checked in the security hub before you enter the parks.
- Masks are required throughout the property except while in the pools, or on water rides at Volcano bay. Before you are allowed to go inside a restaurant, locker areas, or bathroom at Volcano bay at mask is required.
If you are looking to book a Universal, Disney, cruise, or other any vacation package, Kristin’s dream team of travel agents would be happy to help you!