Disney loves to hide surprises known as Easter eggs connecting past movies. Today, we have a roundup of 7 Disney Easter Eggs In Disney’s Moana.
7 Disney Easter Eggs In Moana:
1. Flounder. The scene pictured above happens in Moana when is Maui using his magic. His magic takes Moana to a 2D world, when a fast fleet of colorful fish swim across the screen. Did you spot The Little Mermaid friend caught swimming in this scene? It’s Flounder!
2. Sven. Moana goes on a long journey for Maui, a demi-God. One place they journey to is Lalotai (the Realm of Monsters), it is here Sven makes his flash appearance when Maui is polishing up on old tricks. This is an easy one to spot!
3. Baymax. In this scene, Moana comes face to face with the Kakamora on the pirate ship. An uncanny resemblance can be found in the crowd, nodding to another Disney character. Do you recognize a familiar face in the crowd? One resembles Baymax!
4. Aladdin’s Magic Carpet. The markings in the middle of the rug shown in Disney’s Moana (right) look remarkably similar to another famous rug (left). The famous rug in question being Aladdin’s Magic Carpet from the 1992 animated classic. Of course, faded now from use on the Island.
5. Magical Golden Flower. This Easter Egg appears after Maui and Moana part ways from Te Fiti the movie cuts to a scene of dead flowers. It is here the Tangled reference can be found. Look to the lower left hand corner to see the Magical Golden Flower from Tangled bloom.
6. Olaf. The rumor that Olaf makes a cameo in Disney’s Moana is true! This rumor was confirmed by co-director Ron Clements. Although, not as a complete snowman. If you look closely in Moana’a Vessel, fans can see a familiar Carrot nose. Also to the right is a distinct looking branch, appearing to be Olaf’s Hand. This is a tough one!
7. Wreck It Ralph. Stick around and watch the credits of Moana to spot this easter egg. Wreck it Ralph is seen in the credits of Moana. Fun!
How many did you spot?