As if you didn’t already have enough, here are 7 reasons to love Magic Kingdom:
1. The wonder – I absolutely love watching the looks on people’s faces as they see Cinderella’s Castle for the first time. There is so much wonder and excitement in their eyes and joy upon their face. Try to remember to watch your family’s faces first and then look at the castle yourself.
2. The smells – They release this incredible baking smell on Main Street that mixes with the fresh popcorn scents from the carts to great this incredible scent that just feels like magic. If you’ve ever smelled it before, you know that just a whiff of it makes all your cares go away and fills you with excitement.
3. The sounds – Between the background music, the shows, the parades and just the chatter of other Guests, sounds play a big part of the ambiance. Take a moment to just close your eyes and listen. What you hear is happiness.
4. The attractions – We’ve all grown up with Disney movies and seeing them come to life is inspiring. You can go through the Seven Dwarfs mine or take a flight with Dumbo. Even the older generation will get excited and feel like a child again. It brings out the magic in everyone!
5. The tastes – With hundreds of different foods available, you can’t go wrong with what you choose. I highly recommend the Dole Whip from Adventureland and the popcorn is pretty good too.
6. The characters – Meeting one of your childhood heroes in real life is exciting no matter what age you are. Interacting with Mickey or posing with Ariel is fun and enchanting.
7. The memories – You can create some incredible memories with your family at the Magic Kingdom as long as you decide ahead of time not to let the little things bother you. Allow yourself to give in to your inner child. Laugh, dance, sing, enjoy. The memories are there, you just have to grab them!
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Parks including attractions, secrets, tips and more. Plus my friends at Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect Walt Disney World vacation.