Typhoon Lagoon at Disney World is stepping up its Halloween Fun for 2019, with brand new offerings. Now read, 7 reasons to Celebrate Halloween at Typhoon Lagoon For 2019.
New For 2019:
- Find Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck in their Pirate Halloween Costumes for fun pictures (Halloween Day Only).
- Find a Halloween Inspired Dole whip at Happy Landings Ice Cream (Halloween Day Only) the I-Scream Cone consists of Orange Dole Whip Soft Serve, a sandwich cookie waffle cone, colorful Halloween sprinkles and a white chocolate surfboard.
- Go trick-or-treating on Halloween Day with 3 candy stops for guests of all ages: Singapore Sal’s, Safe Harbor and the entrance of Typhoon Lagoon.
- Find a DJ Dance Party at the Clocktower stage for music and dancing.
- Do a Halloween Craft – guests can decorate their own mini-pumpkin.
- See a display of carved pumpkins – guests can find this at Singapore Sal’s.
- Enjoy fall flavors: Pumpkin Milkshakes, Pumpkin Cream Churros and Pumpkin Sundaes (now through 11/23)
Photo Credit: Disney
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney