Peter Pan’s Flight is one of the original attractions designed by Walt Disney for Disneyland. it is also one of the most popular attractions in the Magic Kingdom. Here are 7 tips and secrets for Peter Pan’s Flight.
- Just before you enter the nursery, your boat is dusted with Pixie Dust so that it can fly.
- Peter Pan’s shadow can be found in the nursery.
- As your boat goes through the window of the nursery, look to your right and you will spot Tinker Bell.
- Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy, John and Michael’s shadows appear on the moon.
- When you see the mermaids, look for the one that resembles Ariel.
- When you see Wendy on the plank, look up to see Hook and Peter Pan sword fighting.
- After the pirates are defeated, look for Tink flying around celebrating.
- Outside the attraction look for the barrels that read “Lost Boys Fire Brigade.”