Peter Pan’s Flight is one of the original attractions designed by Walt Disney for Disneyland. it is also one of the most popular attractions in the Magic Kingdom. Here are 7 tips and secrets for Peter Pan’s Flight.
- Just before you enter the nursery, your boat is dusted with Pixie Dust so that it can fly.
- Peter Pan’s shadow can be found in the nursery.
- As your boat goes through the window of the nursery, look to your right and you will spot Tinker Bell.
- Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy, John and Michael’s shadows appear on the moon.
- When you see the mermaids, look for the one that resembles Ariel.
- When you see Wendy on the plank, look up to see Hook and Peter Pan sword fighting.
- After the pirates are defeated, look for Tink flying around celebrating.
- Outside the attraction look for the barrels that read “Lost Boys Fire Brigade.”
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Parks including attractions, secrets, tips and more. Plus my friends at Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect Walt Disney World vacation.