I don’t pretend to know everything. Here are the 8 things I learned at Hollywood Studios today.
1. They will sometimes let you into the park early. They began to let us in at 8:20 AM and the park officially opened at 9:00 AM. They just held us at various ropes within the parks depending on where we were headed.
2. They will open the breakfast reservation line to everyone. When the started letting people into the parks, they opened the breakfast reservation line to everyone. If you had lined up on that side of the turnstiles, you would have been able to get in quicker. We lined up in the middle though and it was still pretty fast.
3. The Mickey and Minnie Meet and Greets have an entrance directly across from Sci Fi Diner where Olaf’s entrance is across from Indiana Jones.
4. There are bathrooms right by Toy Story Mania on the backside of the building near where the Stroller Parking is. In all our trips to the parks, we never noticed these bathrooms before.
5. Hollywood Studios is not holding a crowd well at all. When the shows let out (Frozen Ever After, Indiana Jones, Muppets 3D) it’s like a stampeding herd. Just duck and cover!
6. See Frozen Ever After. Even if you aren’t a fan of Frozen Ever After, you have to see this show. The actors are witty and clever and very entertaining.
7. Check MyDisneyExperience App frequently. I’ve been looking for a reservation to 50’s Prime Time Cafe for over a week. I decided to try one last time this morning and I was able to snag one. Don’t give up on your dining reservations!
8. Toy Story Mania’s 3rd track is helping with wait times. I’ve never seen Toy Story Mania below the wait time for Rock ‘N Roller Coaster. I believe the third track is definitely helping! And it was crowded today!