If your family loves spending multiple days at Disney’s Epcot or you just want a resort with numerous perks then Disney’s BoardWalk Inn may be the resort for you. Check out our 9 Reasons to Love BoardWalk Inn to see if this wonderful resort is the perfect match for your next Walt Disney World Resort vacation.
- Need a little more space? Enjoy rooms with space for up to 6 adults.
- Enjoy being able to walk to or take a short water taxi ride over to Epcot as well as a short water taxi ride over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Make a splash at the carnival-themed Luna Park Pool as you slide down the Keister Coaster waterslide. There is also a whirlpool spa and a kiddie pool located here. If you are looking for a more tranquil escape try one of the 2 leisure pools on property.
- Enjoy dining at a variety of restaurants including Flying Fish and an authentic Italian feast at Trattoria al Forno
- Enjoy a delicious treat from Ample Hills Creamery
- Enjoy some recreational activities when you spend some time jogging around Crescent Lake, playing a game of tennis, exploring the playground or taking a guided fishing excursion.
- Top your night off by watching your favorite Disney films at Movies Under the Stars, roast marshmallows at the BoardWalk campfire activities or catch a glimpse of Epcot’s Fireworks from the BoardWalk.
- Rent a Surrey and enjoy a ride around The BoardWalk (it is quite the exercise)
- Enjoy a drink at Jellyrolls where you will be treated to dueling pianos