One of the most beautiful and most beloved resorts on Walt Disney World property is Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. Once your family stays here you are sure to fall in love with this iconic resort as well. Check out our 9 Reasons to Love Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
- Take time to delight your taste buds at some of the best Signature Dining Experiences on Walt Disney World Resort property. Choose from dining at Citricos, Narcoossee’s or Victoria and Albert’s.
- Start your day with a fun character breakfast or end your day with character dinner filled with laughter at 1900 Park Fare.
- Relax after a long day at the parks at Senses – A Disney Spa when you treat yourself or a loved one to an array of treatments such as facials, massages, body wraps and much more.
- Create a big splash and lots of memories at Beach Pool! Have fun on the 181-foot-long waterslide, relax in a rented plush cabana, watch little ones splash in the water play area or sunbathe in a lounge chair. If you are looking for more serenity check out the nearby Courtyard Pool.
- Take advantage of being able to take a monorail over to Magic Kingdom or over to Epcot as well as the use of water taxis over to Magic Kingdom.
- Enjoy the beautiful Electrical Water Pageant each night during the nighttime water parade.
- Let your young pirates have a blast as they set out on a Pirate Adventure Cruise with fellow pirates ages 4 to 12.
- When you are looking for a free day from the parks look no further than a day full of recreational activities at your resort. You can enjoy renting a motorized boat, setting out on a guided fishing excursion, spend sometime in Arcadia Games, or take a stroll on the jogging trail with beautiful views of Magic Kingdom park and Disney’s Wedding Pavilion.
- Finish your night off by listening to music in the lobby, having fun at Grand Floridian campfire activities or watching your favorite Disney films at Movies Under the Stars.