Epcot International Festival of the Arts is now underway for 2020, January 17 through February 24. This festival celebrates all things art, visual, performance and food!
1. Disney on Broadway Concert Series
Enjoy live shows at the America Gardens Theatre, 3 times daily throughout festival. Even better, performances are included with your Epcot admission price. Consider a Disney on Broadway Dining package for a dining experience & guaranteed seating.
- Jan. 17, 20, 21, 24 and 25 – Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White (“The Lion King”)
- Jan. 18, 19, 22, 23 and 25 – Heidi Blickenstaff (“The Little Mermaid”; “Freaky Friday”) and Gavin Lee (“Mary Poppins”)
- Jan. 25 – Special performance featuring Simmons, White, Blickenstaff and Lee
- Jan. 26, 28, 29; Feb. 1, 2, 5, 6 and 9 – Kara Lindsay (“Newsies”) and Kevin Massey (“Tarzan”)
- Feb. 10, 12, 13, 18, 19, 22, 23 and 24 – Ashley Brown (“Mary Poppins”; “Beauty and the Beast”) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan)
- Additional January and February performances still to be announced.
2. New Culinary Experience at Le Cellier
During the festival, enjoy the Le Cellier Brunch in the Canada pavilion, offered on Saturday or Sunday. reservations are required for this prix fixe meal.
3. New Wall-E & Eve play zone
Families will love the Green landing Family Play Zone, Wall-E and Eve invite you to come play!
Enjoy photo-op locations throughout Epcot for the Festival of the Arts. Do not miss the Peter Pan Storybook installation (near United Kingdom pavilion). Guests will find 2 photo-ops here: in a Mermaid Lagoon or as a pirate at Skull Rock.
All Festival Photo-Ops:
- Mexico Pavilion
An homage to Frida Kahlo
- Italy Pavilion
Mona Lisa – Leonardo da Vinci and The Scream – Edvard Munch
- American Adventure Pavilion
Washington Crossing the Delaware – Emanuel Gottlieb Leutze
- France Pavilion
Luncheon of the Boating Party – Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- United Kingdom Pavilion
Peter Pan Storybook
5. Hands-On Wall Mural
Find a wall mural along the World Showcase Plaza. Guests are invited to add some color to the mural when they visit so be sure to grab a paintbrush.
6. Figment’s Brush with the Masters
Take part in a scavenger hunt and spot where the friendly dragon has painted himself into pieces of art throughout the World Showcase. Purchase your map at select locations and then turn in for a prize!
Of course there will be visual art at the 2020 Festival of the Arts, find Disney’s iconic artists showcase around the World Showcase. Plus watch visiting artists creating new pieces.
Guests will have the chance to create their own pieces of art- with the Animation Academy. Select days duringthe festival guests are invited to a drawing class taught by real Disney artists!
Find artwork good enough to eat with colorful offerings throughout Epcot for the Festival of the Arts from various Food Studios. Guests will find Festival-exclusive food offerings, plus seminars & workshops centered around food.
10. Shop Event Merchandise
Shop new merchandise in an all-new collection, honoring Figment! Items to shop include an all new Spirit Jersey, Ears, Apparel and more! Shop at Mouse Gears, while supplies last. See the Spirit Jersey here & Read More.
11. Passholder Exclusives
Annual Passholders can also pick up a FREE “Artful Mickey” Passholder Magnet. Additionally, there is exclusive passholder merchandise to purchase. Plus, enjoy discounts on Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Packages, passholders save 10% off!
photo credit: Disney
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!