Asia is home to Expedition Everest and the Kali River Rapids. 2 popular Fastpass attractions.
There is a path behind the Tree of Life that links Africa and Asia. Along the path are large African drums and other instruments. Be sure to stop and play a few beats.
– This is a Fastpass attraction. Make sure you use it if the line is longer than 20 minutes.
– The height on this ride is 44″
– This ride has a Single Rider line. This can be faster than waiting in the regular line, but your party will likely not ride together.
– 25 minute show.
– Arrive 10 – 15 minutes before the show starts.
– Stay after the show. The bird handlers will bring a few birds to the stage for you to look closely at, ask questions and photograph.
– Look for the bathroom close to the show. There is an amazing view on the path to the bathroom!
– Fastpass attraction. Make sure you get a Fastpass if the line is longer than 20 minutes.
– 38″ height requirement.
– You will likely get wet, some people even wear ponchos.
– If you aren’t riding, be sure to stand on the bridge over Kali River Rapids. Look for the buttons. Push them when the boats come by and get the riders wet!
Maharaja Jungle Trek
– Takes about 20 – 30 minutes to tour. It’s a long path!
– There are no bathrooms on the trail so make sure you go to the bathroom first!
Disney World is the Most Magical Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disney World Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have written in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).