I went to Walmart today and took advantage of some of the great deals that are currently available on the Ibotta app. All were things that we needed, so I was really excited about that!
Here’s how easy Ibotta is to use.
First, I joined Ibotta and downloaded the app to my iPhone.
Then I went into the Ibotta app and selected the offers that I wanted to complete. It showed me a list of stores in my area (Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens) where I could complete the transaction and after I picked Walmart, I emailed a shopping list to myself to make sure I purchased all the right items.
I went to Walmart and completed the transaction as normal.
Once I got home, I took a picture of my receipt with the Ibotta app.
Then I scanned each UPC that qualified for the Ibotta offers with the app (which was kind of fun to do).
And that was it. I will get $8.75 from Ibotta via Paypal once they approve my receipt. That’s easy money to put into the Disney fund!
Here are the offers I completed at Walmart:
- Cheez Its — $2.88 (get $1.25 back from Ibotta)
- Frosted Mini Wheats — $3.58 (get $1 back from Ibotta)
- Dove Shampoo — $2.98 (get $1.75 back from Ibotta)
- Dove Leave in Conditioner — $4.48 (get $1.75 back from Ibotta)
- Chapstick — $0.98 (get $1 back from Ibotta)
- Eggo Waffles — $2.38 (get $1 back from Ibotta)
- Keebler Cookies — $2.38 (get $1 back from Ibotta)
So I paid $19.66 and will get $8.75 back from Ibotta!
Go here to download the Ibotta app and get started saving cash for your fund! Plus if you complete one offer by Friday, You will get a $5 bonus when your receipt is approved!