Here are the best places to see the fireworks at Walt Disney World.
Magic Kingdom – Wishes and Main Street Electrical Parade:
- Anywhere on Main Street, U.S.A. (Wow really Captain Obvious?) Any seat is a good seat for Fireworks just pick a spot where it isnt wall to wall people and where you can see the castle the best.
- We like standing near Casey’s or in front of the Crystal Palace for Wishes Nighttime Spectacular. I recommend getting some Popcorn and a Dole Whip for the best experience. Great time to use up those snack credits. Check out our Guide on Magic Kingdom Snack Credits to get an idea on what is good!
- For Main Street Electrical Parade if you can get a seat near City Hall to see the floats come out, or if you dont mind people sit at the center island across the way you will have a full 360 view of the Parade.
Magic Kingdom resorts:
- Contemporary Resort 4th floor outside observation deck.
- California Grill observation deck and tables with a view of the Magic Kingdom.
- ‘Ohana restaurant at the Polynesian Resort, or from the Beach (makes for a romantic spot for couples)
- Narcoossee’s restaurant at the Grand Floridian Resort.
- From a Disney boat on the Seven Seas Lagoon.
Epcot – Illuminations:
- The Mexico and Italy pavilions offer spectacular views of the Epcot fireworks, including the Illuminations Reflections of Earth globe, which features video images. Anywhere there is an open bench is fair game.
- Avoid spots in which large trees or buildings obstruct your view.
- Stay close to a bathroom but no on top of one. All the people running to the bath room will be a major distraction.
- If the wind is blowing in your face, smoke will surely follow once the show starts. Find another spot.
- If you don’t mind missing the video images and some of the fire, smoke, and laser effects that can only be seen from World Showcase, a great place to watch the fireworks is along the long walkway in front of Spaceship Earth, near the fountain. You will be ideally positioned to make a quick exit to the parking lot or monorail before the masses.
- A great spot to view the fireworks is the small bridge between Mexico and World Showplace…ideally with a Mexican Margarita in your hand.
- In France Near the fountains sipping a nice cappuccino or eating a crepes. Again use those snack credits.
- No matter where you pop a squat be sure to grab a pint or try our Drink around the World Showcase Challange
Hollywood Studios – Fantasmic:
- Fantasmic! is the park’s regular night time show, while the Magic Kingdom and Epcot offer fireworks every night be sure to check the schedule to see when Fantasmic is playing. Arrive at least one hour early to get a good seat.
Hope this list helps you out. If you have some secret spots let us know in the comment section below.
Check out this fast way to get to the Magic Kingdom.
(Thanks Chip and Company!)
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.