Make sure that the 7 best places to meet characters at Walt Disney World are on your touring plan. You can capture some incredible memories!
1. Between Canada and United Kingdom in Epcot – Characters that are in training for meet and greets practice in this location. You’ll have a chance to meet 6-8 characters and a few of them are rarely seen outside of this spot! There is no set schedule for this meet and greet, but always watch the gates to see if they are open.
2. Character Palooza in Hollywood Studios – This somewhat secretive meet and greet takes place daily at Hollywood Studios usually between 4-6 PM. These meet and greets can pop up near the entrance to the park, near the Chinese Theatre or even close to the Fantasmic show entrance.
3. Visa Private Meet and Greet – If you have a Disney Visa credit card, you can flash it to be granted access to a private meet and greet that takes place in Epcot between 1 pm – 7 pm daily. Characters will vary, but we have met Minnie, Mickey, Goofy and Pluto during our visits. There is also a meet and greet with Star Wars characters at Hollywood Studios.
4. Mickey and Minnie at Adventurers Outpost – The only location in Walt Disney World where you can meet Mickey and Minnie together is located in Animal Kingdom. It is air conditioned and you can even book a Fastpass+ reservation to skip the line.
5. Character Spot in Epcot – Meet Mickey, Minnie and Goofy at this meet and greet. It is located in the air conditioning and you can book a Fastpass+ for it too (Tier 1)!
6. Enchanted Tales with Belle – This interactive experience puts you right into Belle’s story. You’ll have a chance to play a character plus interact with her during the performance. At the end, all Guests who were part of the play will be invited for a picture with Belle. You’ll even leave with an autographed bookmark.
7. Pete’s Silly Sideshow – Located in Storybook Circus in the Magic Kingdom, this air conditioned meet and greet features Minnie Magnifique (a Parisian poodle trainer), Madame Daisy Fortuna (mysterious gypsy fortuneteller), The Astounding Donaldo (a snake charmer) and The Great Goofini (a circus stuntman extraordinaire).