In my opinion, this is one of the best slow cooker recipes for applesauce. I bought a bag of apples and we just couldn’t finish them all before they starting going bad. So instead of tossing them out, I turned them into applesauce that my kids LOVE!
- 9-10 apples (any kind is fine)
- ½ c. of water
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Peel and core apples and cut into small chunks.
- Place in slow cooker with water, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Use a potato masher or a food processor to blend the apples
- Serve immediately or chill and keep in the fridge for a few days.
Need another recipe for those apples you need to use up? Check out one of these slow cooker ideas: Roast with Apples and Sweet Potatoes!
Using a slow cooker for dinner recipes not only makes cooking easier, but it also saves money on your power bill by not using the oven. Check out these Best Slow Cooker Recipes.