Most guests know about Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, however a newer option are Character Couture Packages at select Disney World salons. Today we compare Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique versus Character Couture Packages across 5 categories. Find out which is the best option for your little one (or even mom) to get in character!
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique:
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Magic Kingdom inside Cinderella’s Castle
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney Springs inside Once Upon a Toy store
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Coming to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Character Couture Packages:
- Ivy Trellis Salon (moving to Senses Salon) at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- La Vida Salon at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Salon by the Springs at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Ship Shape Salon at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
2. Children Ages
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique caters to children (girls and boys) ages 3-12.
Character Couture Packages offers children’s pricing for ages 4-12.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- The Crown Package starts at $64.95 and includes: Hairstyling, Shimmering make-up & face gem, Princess sash & cinch sack and Nail Polish.
- The Courtyard Package starts at $109.95 and includes: Hairstyling, Shimmering make-up & face gem, Princess sash & cinch sack, Nail Polish, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique T-shirt and a Trendy Tutu.
- The Castle Package starts at $199.95 and includes: Hairstyling, Shimmering make-up & face gem, Princess sash & cinch sack, Nail Polish, Disney Princess dress of choice and additional coordinating accessories.
- The Deluxe Castle Package starts at $229.95 and includes: Hairstyling, Shimmering make-up & face gem, Princess necklace, sash & cinch sack, Nail Polish, Deluxe Disney Princess dress of choice and a coordinating boxed accessory set.
- The Princess Signature Dress Collection starts at $450.00 and includes: Hairstyling, Shimmering make-up & face gem, Princess sash & cinch sack, Nail Polish, Disney Princess dress with heirloom-quality fabrics and design details, High-quality crystal tiara with box, and an Organza garment bag & satin hanger.
- The Knight Package starts at $19.95 and includes: Hairstyling with gel, a sword and shield and confetti.
- The Deluxe Knight Package starts at $79.95 and includes: a Prince Costume, Hairstyling with gel, a sword and shield and confetti.
- Storybook Style includes classic character-inspired hair at $50 for children (4-12) and $80 for adult pricing.
- Magical Makeover includes classic character-inspired hair and makeup at $75 for children (4-12) and $105 for adult pricing.
- Timeless Transformation includes classic character-inspired hair, makeup and nails at $90 for children (4-12) and $120 for adult pricing.
- Nail Services include the Sweet Treats Manicure at $25 (recommended ages 4-12) and a custom manicure experience at $45 for adult pricing.
4. Cancellation Policies
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique accepts reservations starting at 180 days in advance. Guests will need a valid credit card on file to book and a cancellation fee of $10 applies if you can not keep the appointment.
Character Couture Packages can be cancelled or modified without penalty if prior to 4 hours from the appointment. Otherwise guests will be charged full price for service booked in instance of no-shows, modifications or cancellations less than 4 hours in advance.
5. Biggest Differences
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique offers services for girls and boys to transform into a princess or prince with select packages offering costumes (costume choices are based on availability). It is a magical experience with a Fairy Godmother-in-training. After your session consider a photo add-on (digital downloads included with Memory Maker) or add the Imaging Package ($32.95).
Character Couture Packages only offer hair, makeup and nails. They are also geared towards girls and women. This is like an adult version of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, meaning big kids can get in on the fun too!
*All prices mentioned are not including tax or tip. Prices are subject to change.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog & Kristin
Thank you, Sara
Learn more about souvenirs in the Walt Disney World parks plus Destinations in Florida can help you choose your souvenir purchases on your next Walt Disney World vacation.