Make sure that you don’t make one of these 5 biggest mistakes people make when booking a Disney Resort room:
1. Assuming you are getting connecting rooms especially when reservations are booked separately. Disney will try to accommodate your request, but it is not a guarantee. This is for families/friends that want to stay together, not parents who have young kids and need two rooms to accommodate their family.
2. Assuming you will get a specific room or location. It is a request, not a guarantee.
3. Assuming you will be upgraded at check-in. You are only guaranteed the room grade you paid for.
4. Assuming it is the Cast Member’s fault that your room isn’t exactly where you wanted it. The Cast Member at the front desk is not the one who assigned your room. Be kind to them. Kindness will get you further in life than a huffy attitude.
5. Assuming that if you fax a request, it will be approved. Disney tries to accommodate every guest, but when multiple guests want the same thing it becomes increasingly difficult. Your well meaning fax is not going to ensure you get the room you really want.