Walt Disney World is getting a new eatery named the BoardWalk Deli, opening its doors later this summer!
Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk is the all-new BoardWalk Deli, occupying the former BoardWalk Bakery location. The BoardWalk Deli draws inspiration from Northeast delis with flavors from New York to Jersey Shore.
Now, get a sneak peak of what’s on the menu!
- House-baked bagels and breakfast pastries
- Everything Bagel Sandwich with cage-free eggs, sausage, and cheddar cheese
- Bagel Breakfast Sandwich with cage-free eggs, bacon, sweet caramelized onions, and cheddar cheese
- Plant-based Ciabatta Sandwich with “egg” Florentine, plant-based cheese, tomato jam, and arugula
- Veggie Crunch Muffaletta with cured and pickled root vegetables, an olive-giardiniera tapenade and plant-based cheese, served on focaccia.
- Roasted Chicken Sandwich with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and roasted garlic aioli served on ciabatta. Sandwiches are served with a side of house-made chips, creamy coleslaw, or soup.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Soup
- Cannolis are filled to order
- Blueberry Scone is made with crème fraiche and topped with pearl sugar
- New Jersey Crumbcake, an imposing moist cake with a thick cinnamon-crumb topping
- New York-style Half-moon Cookie topped with rich chocolate ganache and buttercream.
- Cream Puff, hand-piped with silky custard
- Raspberry Danish layered with velvet custard, fresh raspberries, and sugar crumble
- Brownie Cheesecake
- Cookies & Cream Cupcake
- 50th Anniversary Celebration Cupcake.
- wine spritzes by Ramona
- Sunkissed Fizz, a bright and juicy vodka fizz that balances notes of ripe fruit and crisp citrus
- Prizefighter, a bold and refreshing Collins built around the classic combo of whiskey and peach.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!