Get your little one summer ready with Disney dresses just $4.50 each! Head to Walmart.com now for 2-packs of dresses just $9.
Get stocked up on baby wipes for an amazing price, after this Walmart gift card deal.
Parent’s Choice Fragrance-Free 800-Ct Baby Wipes (2 Included) $25.76 (was $35.76)
Get a FREE $10 Walmart eGift Card with purchase
Total: just $15.76, or just $0.99 per 100-Pack!
Choose Free In-Store pickup to avoid delivery fees.
Walmart has a good deal on Children’s Character Shoes! They start at just $7.99, and have so many great characters to choose from!
Superman $7.99 (was $14.99)
R2D2 Star Wars Soccer Slides with Rubber Applique $7.99 (was $14.99)
Harry Potter Crest Soccer Slide Sandals $7.99 (was $14.99)
Nickelodeon Spongebob Squarepants Character Slide Sandals $9.99 (was $14.99)
Star Wars R2D2 Casual Sneakers $10.99 (was $24.99)
Spongebob Cosplay Arms Sneaker $12.99 (was $24.99)
- Durable construction
- Ergonomic handle
- Smooth rolling wheels
- 16 gallon capacity
Walmart has a deal for kiddos to sleep better, with character weighted blankets. These are cozy for bedtime or just hanging out in bed while reading a book and more. These are recommended for ages 4+.
Baby Shark Kids 4.5lb Weighted Blanket $19.97 (was $49.99)
L.O.L Surprise! Kids 4.5lb Weighted Blanket $24.97 (was $49.99)
Disney’s Frozen 2 Kids 4.5lb Weighted Blanket $24.97 (was $49.99)
PAW Patrol Kids 4.5lb Weighted Blanket $29.97 (was $49.99)
The scooter has the option to use battery power, or kid power for a traditional scooter. Kids will love the bubble trail they leave behind! This product features a non-slip deck and Disney Princess graphics.
Bring your Disney Princess 3-Wheel Electric Ride-On Scooter home for just $29.99.
Where will your next adventure take you?!
- Scoot, play or push along for Hippo chomping action!
- Hippo’s head moves up and down as the toy is pushed forward, just like in the classic Hungry Hungry Hippos game!
- Simply roll over the balls to pick them up, perfect for playtime and cleaning up after
- Collect all the balls in the transparent seat – easy for storage and clean up
- Balls jump around inside the seat while you move for added playtime fun!
- 7 colorful play balls included with purchase
- Will fit one rider, to scoot with feet, push and walk, or just play, indoors or out.
- Designed for children ages 1-3 with a 44-pound weight maximum
Get ready for a game of Operation, Buzz Lightyear style with this incredible Walmart deal! Find 11 hilarious intergalactic ailment pieces during this classic Operation game featuring your favorite galactic hero.
Score your own Operation: Disney/Pixar Buzz Lightyear game now just $6.88 (was $19.82)
50-Pack 3-Layer Disposable Face Mask with Ear Loop are just $9.67 (was $19.99) from Walmart.com! What a great price on these!
- 3-ply design Soft elastic earloops
- Breathable fabric
- Designed for comfort
- One size fits most
- Disposable 3-Layer
- Protective Earloop Face Masks
- Latex Free
- Fluid Resistant
Jenga Bridge Wooden Block Stacking Tumbling Tower Game is just $5.77 (was $14.97) from Walmart! I haven’t seen this game before, with the bridge, but it looks like a lot of fun!
- JENGA GAME WITH A TWIST: It’s classic Jenga gameplay with even more suspense! The Jenga tower sits on top of a wooden bridge that sways, upping the challenge of trying to keep the tower steady
- BRIDGE THAT SWAYS: Don’t let the tower fall! Balancing the Jenga tower over an unsteady bridge amps up the excitement of classic Jenga gameplay
- BLOCK BALANCING GAME: Pull out a hardwood block, place it on top, but don’t let the tower fall! The bridge beneath the tower sways back and forth creating an even bigger challenge to this strategic game
- KEEP IT STEADY: The Jenga Bridge game is an exciting activity to play almost anywhere there’s a flat, steady surface. Bring it out for family game night. It can even be a great classroom activity
- GAME FOR 1 OR MORE PLAYERS: No friends around? No problem. Play the Jenga Bridge game solo! Practice stacking skills as the tower sways on top of the wooden bridge
Get out and play with this Walmart deal! The smarTrike Folding Fun, 2-in-1 Toddler Tricycle features 2-stage non-slip training pedals, a seat belt, a parent handle and a toy basket. Plus, it folds for easy storage!
SavEar Carla was looking for a way to display all her Disney memories. She wanted to have a sprinkle of pixie dust in her home, her family’s own little Disney magic that they could enjoy every day.
After hitting the internet for some inspiration, Carla knew what her home needed: its very own Disney Wall, with Cinderella’s Castle made from pictures of her family’s most cherished times at Disney.
When Carla shared the work in progress in the SavEars, we all swooned. Look, there was Tinkerbell! And Walt and Mickey! Oh my gosh, there are even fireworks. How do I get one at my house???
Well, now you can make your own with this step by step tutorial.
Do you have some craft loving kids who need a new project? Do you need something to do to keep your spirits up? Would you love to bring a little Disney magic to your house? This Disney Wall would be a perfect project to undertake right now. Lucky for us, Carla agreed to tell us how it is done!
*We’ve included links to some of these items from convenient stores like Walmart and Amazon, but these should be available at most craft stores. Or use what you have on hand!
- Foam Board (for the castle towers and tops)
- cardboard (to make the template for the towers)
- Velcro dots (for getting the towers to stick to the wall)
- 1- 11×14 picture frame
- 1-8×10 picture frame
- 7-5×7 picture frames
- 15-4×6 picture frames
- Nails or other methods of adhesion (for getting the pictures on the wall)
- Tinkerbell wall decal
- Walt and Mickey wall decal
- Fireworks decal
- Measuring tape
- Measure the area for the castle on the desired wall. Carla’s is 42 inches wide by 56 inches tall.
- Make a template for your castle towers, tower tops, and archway from cardboard before you do the final version with black foam board. You will need:
- one larger triangle for the main tower
- six triangles of the same size for the other tower tops. Two of these will go atop 4×6 picture frames.
- two short towers, 6 inches long by 3 inches wide
- two long towers, roughly 20 inches long by 2 inches wide. These measurements will change depending on what frames you use, how tall you choose to make your castle, etc. Use the cardboard template to troubleshoot your sizes and positioning of the towers and their tops.
- Make a template for the arch. This should be 5×7, with a U shaped opening to accommodate the Walt and Mickey decal.
- Using your frames, decals, and completed towers, test out your configuration on the floor. Be sure to take measurements of the layouts that you like the best. This will help you recreate the look on the wall.
- Once you are happy with your layout and sizes, you can create the towers, using the templates and your foam board.
- When you have the completed towers, mount the towers and frames on the wall.
- If you are happy with the placement of the frames and towers, you can add the decals: Walt and Mickey in the archway, Tinkerbell near the top of the tower, and the fireworks.
- Once your castle is up, it’s time to decide on what pictures to put in there. Carla had this to say about which pictures she chose:
This represents every park we’ve been to, every time we’ve gone, and everyone we’ve gone with since my kids were born. I just really wanted to try and include all of our Disney experiences. I wanted my kids to see this collection of pictures and remember all the awesome memories!! It was difficult to choose just one or two pictures from each time but I think I did it. So pleased with how it turned out!
I love this magical decor and how it represents family and special times spent together. Carla’s aesthetic of the black towers and silhouettes of classic Disney icons is so stunning, elegant and simple. But you could also customize this to fit your family’s personal style. Maybe you want see the castle in color to celebrate the upcoming 50th anniversary? You can get white foam board and paint it rose gold and blue! Maybe you want to do collages of your favorite characters on the towers using pictures and modge podge! What about replacing one of the pictures with a framed Disney quote? Cultivate your Disney wall to best represent the joy and magic your family experienced there!
Have you made a Disney Wall? Let’s see it! Do you have an awesome Disney craft? Tell me all about in in the comments!
***A huge thanks to Carla M., for sharing her enchanting Disney Wall, and inspiring us all with the step by by step process!***
Kristen B. is wife to the best Prince around, mama to the spunkiest little princesses, and lover of all things Disney. She started her savings journey five years ago and is now dedicated to making her family’s wishes come true one coupon at a time. She is so excited to take her love of saving to the next level and share her journey with you! Click here to catch up on Kristen’s Savings and join in on your own savings adventure!
New Nintendo 2DS XL System w/ Mario Kart 7 Pre-installed, Black & Turquoise is just $99.99 shipped from Walmart! I want one of these for myself!
- Colorful accents add style, while the sleek clamshell design makes it comfortable to hold; A fast processor offers short loading times
- The C Stick brings enhanced controls (like intuitive camera control) to compatible games, while ZL and ZR buttons give you plenty of options
- You can play all Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS and most Nintendo DS games in 2D on this system
- So you can start playing in a snap; And it’s all in a lightweight, play anywhere package
- Tap an amiibo figure to the near field communication (NFC) reader on the lower screen to enjoy amiibo features in compatible games;Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description:Comic Mischief
Get ready for summer fun with your little one with this Walmart deal on Puddle Jumper Life Jackets. These are U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets featuring a safety buckle snap in the back and more.
Stearns Puddle Jumper Child Life Jacket, Gator $12.58 (was $19.99)
Stearns Puddle Jumper Child Life Jacket, Blue Fish $12.58 (was $19.99)
Stearns Puddle Jumper Child Life Jacket, Octupus $12.58 (was $19.99)
Stearns Puddle Jumper Child Life Jacket, Shark $12.58 (was $19.99)
Star Wars fans, head to Walmart.com for this amazing $20 find! The Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Remote Control D-O Rolling Toy is just $19.99 (Was $59.68). That is nearly a $40 savings.
- D-O DROID: Cobbled from odds and ends in the workshop of a droidsmith, little D-O is an impressionable little roller that becomes fixated upon BB-8
- STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER: Kids ages 5 and up can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this remote-controlled D-O toy, inspired by the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie
- REMOTE CONTROL: The remote control allows the D-O droid toy to roll in any direction as well as perform 360-degree spins. Watch the remote-controlled D-O droid&rsquo |s head bobble up and down and side to side as it races along
- ELECTRONIC DROID SOUNDS: Boys and girls will love the electronic droid sounds inspired by the D-O droid character from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie
Hurricane season is here friends, and it never hurts to be prepared! Even if you aren’t worried about hurricanes, you never know what will happen to knock out your power. That’s why you should check out this 6-piece Ozark Trail Flashlight, Headlamp, Lantern & Penlight combo for only $9.82 from Walmart.com! You can choose free in-store pick-up where applicable, or it ships free with a $35+ order!
- (2) 6 LED aluminum flashlights: 30-lumen/2 hours/20m beam
- (2) aluminum LED penlights: 25-lumen/3 hours /3m beam
- LED headlamp with 3 modes: High, low and flash: 45-lumen/2 hours/6m beam
- Mini camping lantern with 3 modes: white, blue and blue flash: 40-lumen/3 hours/3m beam
- 16 AAA batteries
• Insulated with Ultratherm™ foam to keep contents cold
• Swing-up carry handles
• Stain and odor-resistant liner
• 45 Liters,76 cans
Do you have an upcoming birthday or special occasion to celebrate at home? Ibotta + a high value coupon wants to help you celebrate with a great deal! Score an Oreo Premium Ice Cream cake for half off at Walmart!
First, head over HERE and enter your email for your $5 coupon.
Igloo 5-Gallon Heavy-Duty Beverage Cooler is just $18.88 (was $25)! Do you use these type of Heavy-Duty Beverage Coolers a lot in the summer?
Whether your crew is out on the jobsite or playing sports in a field, keep them hydrated and safe from the sun with the 5-gallon Beverage Cooler from Igloo. With a great capacity of five gallons, this insulated dispenser is perfect for cold drinks wherever you go. Store any beverage, from water to lemonade or just ice, and the Igloo cooler will keep it cool for when you need a refreshing drink. The spigot features a push-button that makes it easy to get yourself a drink. The pressure-fit lid prevents spills and keeps unwanted dirt or other things from getting in your beverage. The Igloo 5-gallon heavy-duty beverage cooler comes with handy side handles in order to make it portable and easy to store or easy access for to pour Gatorade over your coach’s head.
• Recessed and angled drip-resistant spigot for easy dispensing
• Reinforced handles for strength and product longevity
• Keeper cord affixes lid to cooler for cleanliness and loss prevention
• Pressure-fit lid won’t trap dirt or mold
• UV inhibitors and infrared technology protect the cooler against sun damage
• Holds ice for up to 3 days
Disney Pixar Toy Story 4 Kerplunk Game is just $10.99 (was $19.99)! I have always loved Kerplunk, I played it a lot as a kid! My kids have a few versions of it. I think we need to add this Toy Story Kerplunk Game to our collection!
About the Game:
Kerplunk! featuring Disney Pixar Toy Story 4 is the classic kids’ game you know, now with a fun theme that Toy Story fans will love! Featuring fan-favorite characters Ducky and Bunny along with a carnival-themed game unit, this easy-to-learn kids game is sure to be a hit. To play, create a lattice of sticks inside the translucent, carnival-themed tower. Then, drop the Ducky and Bunny character pieces inside where the web of sticks will hold them. Each player takes a turn rolling the die and pulling out a colorful stick — whichever color the die indicates. Be careful not to let your favorite characters fall — the player who drops the fewest Ducky and Bunny character pieces is the winner!
When you’re ready to shake things up, grab the Buzz Lightyear character piece and try the super-fun special game mode. With easy instructions and no reading required, this game is great for kids and Toy Story 4 fans of any age. And since you create the lattice of sticks, no two games are alike! Includes 1 carnival game unit, 30 sticks, 1 die, 30 Ducky and Bunny character pieces and 1 Buzz Lightyear character piece. Colors and decorations may vary.
KerPlunk Toy Story 4 Character-Themed Game for 2-4 Players Ages 5Y+:
- Age Range: 5 Years and Up
- The family favorite kids’ game, Kerplunk! has teamed up with one of the most anticipated family films of the year, Disney Pixar Toy Story 4!
- It’s all of the action-packed Kerplunk! gameplay with a Disney Pixar Toy Story 4 theme that fans will love, featuring a carnival-themed game unit and Ducky and Bunny character pieces
- To play, take turns rolling the die and pulling out a colorful stick — whichever color the die indicates
- Be careful not to let your favorite characters fall — the player to drop the fewest Ducky and Bunny pieces wins!
- Setup is simple and there’s no reading required, so it’s perfect for young kids and parents, alike! Perfect for 2-4 players, 5 years old and up
Toilet Paper Restock Time! Toilet Paper in my area is still hit or miss in stores. How are your stores coming with the restock? I’m still getting a little ridiculously excited when I see it! Walmart appears to be taking their Toilet Paper Restock Time seriously, and has quite a few options available!
They also have Paper Towel available! I know I need some!