Disney World’s 50th anniversary spreads from the parks to Disney Springs. Discover these magical 50th anniversary must do’s at Disney Springs! Best of all, it costs nothing to enter Disney Springs! Celebrate with limited time treats and more.
With 100+ retail locations, shopping is a must at Disney Springs. Be sure to shop merchandise from The World’s Most Magical Celebration at Disney Springs to take home a piece of history! Head to World of Disney, Marketplace Co-Op and more for special merchandise.
2. EARisdescent Balloon
During the 50th celebration at Disney Springs be on the lookout for the EARidescent balloon. Disney Balloons are the best!
What is a celebration without treats?! Read the list of where to find limited-time 50th anniversary items below!
- 50th Celebration Petit Cake – Vanilla chiffon cake with celebration blue mousse, blueberry jam, and lemon curd.
- Sweet Nostalgia Pineapple Upside-Down Cake – Pineapple upside-down cake with caramel glazed with Chantilly cream.
City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Brownie Sundae – A chocolate brownie served with vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate, caramel and whipped cream. The sundae is garnished with edible gold flakes and a maraschino cherry.
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Lemon Poppyseed Shine Cake – Yellow butter cake soaked in moonshine syrup and served with a jewel-toned fresh blueberry fruit compote, fresh lemon zest, a sprig of mint, whipped cream and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake – Cheesecake served with dulce de leche caramel, whipped cream and caramel pearls.
Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- The 1971 – Vanilla cake with vanilla frosting – gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free and kosher!
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew – Now Open!
- Nifty Fifty – Donuts adorned with pale pink or lavender vanilla cream icing. The pink iced donut is topped with a kaleidoscope of pink, blue, orange and white sugar sparkles––reminiscent of an iridescent fireworks display! The lavender iced donut is topped with sprinkle-fetti and features blue, pink and purple jewel tones. Both donuts are crowned with buttercream frosting and are topped with an edible disk that says, “50 Sweet!”
- Chocolate Pigñata – Chocolate shell filled with cajeta mousse, tender cake (infused with whiskey & vanilla), crumble of chipotle bacon, candied orange, and Maria cookies. Yes, there’s a mallet to break your piñata! Serves two.
- 50th Celebration Chocolate Bundle – Chocolate you take with you on-the-go!
- 50th Celebration Ganache Chocolate Bar – Milk chocolate combined with caramel and crispies for a playful crunch.
- 50th Celebration Ganache Square – Celebration cake ganache mixed with sprinkles, enrobed in 65% dark chocolate, and decorated with a shimmering castle design.
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Golden Chocolate Cake – Decadent triple-layer chocolate cake with golden buttercream frosting.
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Shimmer Donut – Add a little sparkle and shine to your celebration with a special donut decorated with iridescent frosting.
- The Best Flan in a Half Century – Elevate your meal with a delectable rum-infused caramel custard.
Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Chocolate Mousse Tart – A sweet shortbread tart shell coated with a layer of chocolate ganache and filled with chocolate mousse. The tart is garnished with chocolate décor, strawberries, whip topping and gold dust and sprinkles.
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Kepples Whiskey Caramel Brownie -Chocolate Brownie topped with Kilkenny marshmallows, graham cracker crumbles and whiskey caramel. Enjoy it with a side of vanilla ice cream and a Kilkenny cream ale.
- Chocolate Mousse Tart – A sweet shortbread tart shell coated with a layer of chocolate ganache and filled with chocolate mousse. The tart is garnished with chocolate décor, strawberries, whip topping and gold dust and sprinkles. This tasty treat can also be found in Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace.
Terralina Crafted Italian
- Whimsical White Chocolate Mousse –White chocolate mousse with salted caramel and cotton candy.
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Caramel Banana Chocolate Sphere – Dark chocolate sphere, vanilla pudding, banana caramel compote, gold dust, and chocolate pearls.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!