The World Showcase at Epcot features 11 different countries. Not only are they fun to walk around and into the shops, each country has at least one restaurant, quick service/kiosk to try. Snacking around the World is fun for anyone. For those over 21, consider ‘Drinking around the World’. Learn the cost and tips below.
To ensure you make it to all 11 countries, bring a friend or many to share each drink. Also, stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water, pace yourself and grab a snack or 2 in between.
Drinks From Around The World Showcase at Epcot:
- Mexico – Blood Orange Margarita $13.50 at La Cava del Tequila (Inside the Pyramid).
- Norway – Scandinavian Draft Beer $7.75 from Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe.
- China – Plum Wine $4.99 at Lotus Blossom Café.
- Germany – Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen $8.00 from Sommerfest.
- Italy – Italian Sangria $7.50 from Gelati.
- The American Adventure – Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale $8.75 at Block & Hans.
- Japan – Kirin Light Beer $6.50 at Kabuki Café.
- Morocco – Mimosa $6.99 at Tangierine Café.
- France – French Beer, Kronenbourg 1664 $7.00 at Crepes des Chefs de France.
- United Kingdom – Magner’s Pear Cider $8.50 from the UK Beer Cart.
- Canada – Frozen Strawberry-Lemon Sunset $9.49 at Joffrey’s Espresso Coffee and Pastries.
What will it cost you to ‘Drink around the World’? A total of $88.97 to try a drink from each country listed above.
All the locations named are either a kiosk or quick service (counter service), meaning no dining reservation is needed to stop in for a drink.
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.