Now that you have your daily schedule set. Time to figure out a realistic goal for you! My goal shouldn’t be your goal. We are all unique and have different things going on in life. A good rule of thumb is for every 10 minutes of time you have aim for 25 SB. Below our the guidelines I use in my own life to set goals.
Tips for setting goals
- Small attainable goals work best. If you set the bar to high you are setting yourself up for failure.
- You don’t want to make your goals so easy that it takes no effort.
- Your goals should be achievable, yet challenging.
- You can always adjust your goals weekly, daily, or even hourly if need be.
- Be flexible when setting and achieving goals.
If you haven’t signed up for Swagbucks, what are you waiting for? I personally have paid off a Disney vacation, Universal trip, Christmas presents for as far back as I can remember, dyslexia tutoring, and so much more with SB.
Take a some time to figure out what your goal will be for Swagbucks. Write it down in a notebook, your journal, planner, or even on a post it. It is important to write it down. Writing things down have power. You will be more likely to achieve you goals if you write it down and reflect on it often.