Brandy is doing great! The end of the month with Swagbucks is always a really good time to earn. I hope the last week of the month with Swagbucks was good to you. Did you miss Brandy’s previous Couponing to Disney posts you can click here to read them!
Surprise I am late! If you have been around for a while, you know I have an illness called “chronic tardiness”. I am always late on everything I do. The goal is weekly on Tuesdays to update you all. Hopefully, next week it will get done on time. In case you missed last week’s post, where I went in depth about why you NEED Amazon Prime in your life, you can click here to read it. Today I want to teach you all about my favorite feature of Amazon Prime, Subscribe and save!
Subscribe and save is like shopping at your favorite warehouse store but cheaper and way more convenient! The best way to utilize this feature and save the most is to add 5 items or more to your monthly subscribe and save order. If you have 5 items or more you save 15% on the total order. That is huge savings! You will save 5% if you have less then 5 items you are subscribed to. Certain categories mainly baby type things you will get 20% discount monthly if you have 5 or more items subscribed to. For me on this month’s order that saved me $10.91!
I have different things set on subscribe and save monthly. You are buying in bulk, for that reason you don’t need the same things monthly. I have 2 different orders that I have set for every 2 months. This may be different for you. You just have to figure out how long the bulk packaging items will last your family. You can go in and skip or cancel things if you notice you have an abundance. You can add things as well! To save the most money its important you have at least 5 things set to arrive via subscribe and save monthly.They usually put a hold for the funds on your credit card or debit card on file mid month. You can still cancel or skip and item after they put the hold. I like to make any changes by the 15th of the month just to be safe.
There is also coupons you can apply. The discount is only valid on your first order. Even without the coupons. The prices are very comparable to my local Sam’s Club. If you factor in the extra 15% discount, gas and time saved that makes ordering with subscribe and save a huge savings vs shopping your local warehouse store. By ordering thru Amazon you also don’t have the temptation to add extra things to your cart. It is much easier to stick with my list online.
Below is a breakdown of this months order.
Scott 32 rolls – $27.99
Amazon brand Solimo 120 count trash bags – $13.49
Persil laundry detergent 2 pack of 96 loads – $17.99
3 Pack of Life Cereal -$6.18
Wonderful Pistachios 16 oz -$7.19
Total – $72.75
15% Discount for being subscribed to 5 or more items – $10.91
Paid – $61.84
How much did I earn:
On to the question of the day how much did I earn towards my Disney fund this go around! I bought discounted gift cards off Raise this week. I always add the savings to my Disney fund. Since I would of spent that money in the store if it wasn’t for Raise. That was a grand total of $37.75!
For Swagbucks the big earners, I did was Twine for 1,500, Fan Duel for 1,950, Hilly for 448, Norton Wifi 1,692, and Digit for 425! I earned 225 from surveys, 200 from Swago, 9 from Watch, and 34 from random things. My husband did FanDuel for 1,950. That was all he did. He has been focusing on getting our garden ready to replant for the spring. That has taken up most of his free time. All the offers above didn’t cost me anything. That makes my total earned this past week $64.83!
Previous Amount Earned Saved – $235.50
Total to date – $457.58
I am going to hold all my cash until the end of the month. Then go buy Southwest gift cards. After I have all the Southwest gift cards purchased for our plane tickets. I will focus on the Disney gift cards.
Use code C2D70 to get started with 70 SB! New to Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a way to earn points by doing surveys, watching videos, and discovering new things. All these points, called SB, can be redeemed for gift cards from hundreds of major retailers including Target, Walmart, and you can also redeem your points for Paypal!
If you are not a member of my Facebook group Saving for Disney with C2D (The SavEars) you should go join! It’s FREE and we help each other out. You don’t have to be saving for Disney to join. It’s a fun way for all of us to connect, and get to know other like minded individuals. If you are new to Swagbucks, they will be more than happy to help you along and answer any questions you may have!
Every day there is a new daily thread started that lists ways to earn Swagbucks. This helps everyone reach their goals. Just search Swagbucks after you go to the Savears group and you will see it!
Want to earn even more with Swagbucks? Sign up for the FREE 7 day email course below!