Disney Springs was very crowded. The weekends draw the locals in so be prepared! We parked in the Orange garage since it is closer to the theater. We ended up on the top deck which offers some great views. The Character in Flight balloon has a new design.
The kids have been begging to see Moana and we finally had our chance today. We got there 5 minutes before it started and had to sit on the front row (ew!) but the kids didn’t complain. The theater was very comfortable and the audience was hilarious.
The movie was cute. It wasn’t the best Disney movie I have seen (Tangled comes to mind) but it was well done and entertaining.
Here are 5 things you need to know about seeing a movie at Disney Springs:
- Purchase your ticket online – The theaters have assigned seating and purchasing it online gives you a better chance of seeing the movie from your favorite spot.
- Join AMC Stubs Insider – This will give you a free popcorn refill plus other perks. It’s free to join!
- Grab your tub of popcorn – You can grab your own tub of popcorn and then butter it yourself with as much or as little as you like.
- Ring the bell for a refill – There is a small window by the Grab and Go section where you can ask for a refill. It is slightly confusing.
- Download the app RunPee – This handy app will tell you when is the best time in the movie to go to the bathroom.
We are going to Disney everyday in 2017! Follow along with our Everyday at Disney adventures!