My sweet baby has not been feeling well. She is on the mend today but I am not going to take her to Disney World when she is sick. Luckily her grandmother lives close by and came over so the big kids and I could go.
We got to Hollywood Studios about 12:15 and it was not crowded at all! We were able to find a great viewing spot for A Galaxy Far, Far Away before heading over to see Beauty and the Beast. Emily is obsessed with all things Beauty and the Beast since the new movie is coming out soon. Finally it was time for Rock ‘N Roller Coaster (single rider line for Emily) and Toy Story Mania. They both only had a 25 minute wait! Such great, great crowds.
We were able to see March of the First Order on our way out. We fell in line behind the Stormtroopers and it felt like we were in a parade!
Here are 5 tips for your Hollywood Studios day:
- Stop and observe – The crowds always go one direction. I noticed that there were 4-5 people in line at each security bag check but the one on the far end was completely empty. We waltzed right up without a wait.
- Grab your Times Guide – Don’t depend on MyDisneyExperience App for everything. Grab the Times Guide every time you enter the park to quickly reference the show times, character meets and much more.
- Go all the way down the row – The Cast Member is going to ask everyone to slide down so go ahead and head to the end of the row when you enter a theater or show. I watched so many people at Beauty and the Beast who thought they could just plop down wherever and ended up having to get up and slide.
- Avoid the bathrooms on Hollywood Boulevard – The bathrooms located in the middle of Sunset Boulevard always have a line. Skip those bathrooms and hold it for the next one.
- Skip the practice round – If you have played Toy Story Mania before, skip the practice round. It will just wear your arm out faster.
Hope this helps you plan your trip!
We are going to Disney everyday in 2017! Follow along with our Everyday at Disney adventures!