We headed to Animal Kingdom at 1 pm today for a couple hours. The crowds were extremely low and the wait times were crazy short! It was 20 minutes for Expedition Everest, 10 minutes for Dinosaur and 10 min for Primeval Whirl.
We were able to ride Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl and Expedition Everest within 1.5 hours. We also grabbed a snack at Restaurantosaurus before heading out. It was quite warm (80 degrees and no clouds in the sky). It was so much fun!
- Parking – When you park your car, someone will immediately park next to you. Be courteous and get out quickly so they can get out. You can always open up your doors to get all your gear once they are safely out of their car.
- Oasis – There are a few trails throughout the Oasis that have a number of animal habitats. Take time in the afternoon to browse this area.
- DINOSAUR – This ride continues to terrify my 9 year old son. I highly recommend you watch a ride through video on Youtube to judge for yourself.
- Russel and Dug – A month or so ago they removed Dug from the meet and greet. Today he was back but Russel was not with him. The Cast Member said they are alternating between the two.
- Look for characters at the exit – As we were leaving (just after the ticket booths but before security) we found Russel standing off to the side. Nobody was paying him any attention and we were able to walk right up for a picture.
We are going to Disney everyday in 2017! Follow along with our Everyday at Disney adventures!