Today was day 3 of Everyday at Disney and our day at the Magic Kingdom. And boy oh boy was it crowded!! When we got to the Parking lot at 7:50 AM, I wondered if they had changed it to an 8 AM opening without me knowing…it was already that busy!
Here are some observations from my day that can help you as you plan your vacation:
1. Take the bus from the TTC – If they are running a bus, take it! I have always found it to be faster because the majority of people aren’t paying attention to it. The bus stop is located on the far right side of the TTC behind the bathrooms (almost under the Monorail track).
2. Park your stroller behind the carousel – If you are heading to Peter Pan’s Flight, plan on dropping the stroller at the parking behind the carousel. I find this to be the most convenient spot. You could even leave it parked there for a couple hours while you do everything in Fantasyland.
3. Dumbo’s playground doesn’t open early – Every time we ride Dumbo before 10 AM, the playground is not open. So don’t plan on playing there early in the morning.
4. Check your email before you head to use your Fastpass+ – If the attraction is down, they will email you a list of alternate choices for your Fastpass+. We had a Winnie the Pooh Fastpass but it was down. We were able to use that at Big Thunder Mountain.
5. Christmas – The decorations are still up and the music is still play on January 3rd. I am very interested on the exact date when they take it down. I will keep you posted!
Bonus tip – Keep your eyes open! I saw a Cast Member in the blue character handler uniform and I asked him what was up. Turns out Snow White was about to come out and we were the first family to meet her.
Hope this helps!
Catch up on our Everyday at Disney adventures!