Today was day 5 of Everyday at Disney. We spent this morning at Animal Kingdom which is my favorite park at the moment. Molly Kate LOVES the Boneyard and will sit and dig in the excavation site for 30-45 minutes.
Here are 5 observations from my day to help you plan your next day at Animal Kingdom:
1. When you enter the park, go right. In the mornings we have seen DiVine along this path. If you go left you will miss her.
2. Take the path in front of Discovery Trading Company – There is a path that runs alongside this gift shop. If you are going to Everest, take it as it will get you to the front of the line faster. Then go up in front of the Finding Nemo Musical to get to Expedition Everest.
3. Ask if you can stay on – Triceratop Spin is not very busy the first 30 minutes the park is open. If they are not currently assigning dinosaurs, head to one between the entrance and exit. When you finish your ride, ask one of the passing Cast Members if you can stay on. Sometimes they will let you!
4. Trek Snacks has popcorn – If you are in the mood for popcorn, you can find it at Trek Snacks early in the morning. Also take the time to look at all the artifacts that decorate this restaurant.
5. Check out the Gibbons – In Asia near Kali River Rapids you will find the White-Cheeked Gibbons. We found them carrying on and it was so interesting to watch and observe. Take a moment to enjoy the wildlife around you.
Catch up on our Everyday at Disney adventures!