Disney’s Deluxe Resorts are amazing. In my own personal experience, our family has come to appreciate the value of staying at at Deluxe Tier Resort. For many Disney travelers, Disney’s Deluxe Resorts are a great option. There are huge benefits to staying in one of these ten resorts. Disney’s Deluxe Resorts include: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort. Amongst these resorts, you will find standard rooms, villas, and studios to suit the needs of everyone in your family! This week, I’d like to share with you why you should book your stay at one of Disney’s Deluxe Resorts.
- There are more amenities at your disposal. When you book a deluxe resort, you are paying a premium price for accommodations, but getting many more amenities in return. We love that the majority of the Deluxe Resorts can sleep 5 guests. For our family, that is a huge advantage. The rooms at the Deluxe Resorts tend to be bigger, as well, in comparison to the values and moderates. If you want to enjoy amazing views, then Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Polynesian are probably your best options. Another great benefit is the deluxe resorts have more pools to use, as well as more dining options, than the moderates and values. The lobbies are spacious, striking, and well themed.
- Deluxe Resort guests have more dining options within their proximity. If you stay at one of the Magic Kingdom or Epcot area resorts, you are a hop, skip, or jump away from many of the best dining options at Walt Disney World. Not only will you have a great restaurant, like ‘Ohana at your resort, but also you are just a monorail or boat ride away from 1900 Park Fare and Chef Mickey’s. The Deluxe Resorts also offer 24-hour room service, as well as poolside service. Plus, most of the great character dining is found at the Deluxe Resorts.
- You have the best transportation options at a Deluxe Resort. This amenity is especially important if you want to be in the parks as much as possible, and if you are traveling with younger children. Who doesn’t want to be at Magic Kingdom in 5-minutes via the monorail? Or better yet, stroll into the World Showcase entrance of Epcot from the Beach Club Resort? The closer you are to the parks, the less time you will spend waiting for Disney motor coaches and getting a spot on the buses.
- The Deluxe Resorts provide a relaxing atmosphere. The theming of these resorts is amazing, yet very calm. They don’t scream “you’re at Disney” with loud colors, character theming, and a busy atmosphere. They are truly a place to vacation, and many guests who stay at the Deluxe resorts spend time at the resort. You can enjoy poolside movies, dining, great pools, and a relaxing atmosphere. Having down time from the parks is essential to a great vacation. The pools at the Deluxe Resorts have slides, interactive water features, and quiet pool options. So why not have an amazing resort with plenty for everyone to return to for a break in the afternoon?
- The Deluxe Resorts offer concierge level accommodations. Concierge Level, or “Club Level” guests have access to many amenities. They offer personalized vacation planning services, book priority seating, help make reservations for shows, etc. Also, a huge perk of Club Level is the food. There is a lounge, exclusively for Club Level guests at that resort. It offers continental breakfast, snacks around lunch time, hors d’oueveres, dessert, and cordials every evening. Plus you have access to movies, and anything else you want when you are at Club Level.
You should consider a Deluxe Resort for your next Disney trip for many reasons. If you have a flexible budget, and you’d want more space in your room, then this resort tier is for you. The themed pools and endless dining options are also a great perk of the Deluxe Resorts. The theming is calm, but very striking. Also, the proximity to the parks cannot be beat! There are several transportation options at most of the Deluxe Resorts, which make it easy to move around Disney property.
Are you ready to plan your next family vacation? Contact one of our amazing Dream Team Travel Agents!