Disney Movie Insiders paused points expiring a little over a year ago, but they’ve just announced that soon, points can expire once again!
According to Disney Movie Insiders, on June 23rd DMI will resume their regular policy of expiring points in accounts with no activity for 365 days.
Points-qualifying activity is defined as:
- Earning 1 or more points in your account
- Redeeming 1 or more points in your account
- Redeeming any reward
Here are some of the ways to keep your points active:
- Redeem ANY reward
- Download the Disney Movie Insiders app (first time only)
- Scan or upload eligible movie tickets
- Purchase movie tickets via an account linked to a participating partner (U.S. only)
- Enter a code from an eligible Blu-ray™ disc or DVD
- Get eligible digital movies via a linked account with MOVIES ANYWHERE™ (U.S. only)
- Link your account to a participating partner (first time only, per partner)
- Enjoy interactive experiences, games and more (first time only, per game/experience)
To find your most recent point history and see if your account is in danger, simply click on your name in the upper left hand corner of the Disney Movie Insiders site. From there, select “Point History.” In the app, you can click on the studio icon in the upper right hand corner and then select “Point History.”
Don’t forget to keep checking back with Couponing to Disney, as we provide you with free bonus point codes!
–Awards (10 points, exp. unknown)
–DRAGON (25 points, exp. unknown)
– EQUALITY (7 points, exp. unknown)
– TUKTUK (5 points, exp. unknown)
– KUMANDRA (10 points, exp. unknown)