Learn 4 dining updates now going on at Disney World. This includes a new Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. location and more.
1. Now open at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is new location for the Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. Now located in the former Welcome Center. Find beverages such as artisan roasted coffees, teas and lattes. As well as food items such as pastries, breakfast sandwiches, acai bowls and more. Consider an exclusive to this location beverage named The Game Changer (a cold-brew beverage with a shot of espresso & light cream).
2. Whispering Canyon Café now offers recently added breakfast skillets. Some of the delicious breakfast skillets include:
- Heritage Skillet – country potatoes, bacon and sausage
- Carnivore Skillet – ham, bacon, sausage and beef brisket
- Lighter Side Breakfast Skillet – bircher muesli, turkey bacon and more.
3. At Wine Bar George, guests can enjoy a limited edition stemless cup (keeps drinks cold up to 9 hours), filled with an alcoholic Dole Whip Pineapple beverage. Cost is $35, while supplies last only. Also now at Wine Bar George, enjoy the Wine Country Brunch on Saturdays & Sundays from 11am-3pm.
4. Jaleo by Jose Andres has recently opened at Disney Springs, with the next door Pepe restaurant. Opens at 11am daily for lunch & dinner. Dine of flavors of Spain.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!