Lucky guests of Disneyland Resort will soon be able to enter Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, when it opens on May 31, 2019.
Here is what you need to know!
- Reservations are required to enter Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge from opening day through June 23. Now sold out.
- Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort automatically get a reservation with your room reservation. This is the only way to currently get a reservation between May 31-June 23, 2019.
- There is No Standby line to enter Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge from May 31-June 23.
- On opening day, those with reservations can check in 2 hours prior to reservation start time.
- Parking lots open at Midnight on Opening Day.
- After June 23, no reservations are needed and a virtual queue system with be put into place to keep up with demand. Visit the Disneyland app to request to join a boarding group. Disneyland app is also useful for attraction wait times and more.
- Another free app to download is the Play Disney Parks app.
- Disneyland Resort’s costume policy apples for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Guests 14 years and older are not allowed to wear costumes. Instead, appropriate Disney Bounding is OK.
- Queue of Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run will have amenities for guests, such as ability to purchase snacks, Cast Member interaction and restroom breaks if needed.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!