This fall guests of Disneyland Resort can enjoy celebrations of Día de los Muertos. Experiences begin on September 7th through November 2nd, 2018.
Disney California Adventure
- Plaza de la Familia at Paradise Gardens – interactive memory wall, a special photo location and a mask-making craft
- Art Exhibit, the World of Coco
- Mariachi music at the bandstand
- Mexican food menu at Paradise Gardens Grill
- watch a storytelling show several times a day with singers and dancers (Plaza de la Familia)
- Cars Land – will have an ofrenda (a remembrance altar) paying tribute to Doc Hudson
- Display of Día de los Muertos at Zócalo Park in Frontierland
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!