Previously announced, Disney Villains After Hours is coming to Magic Kingdom Summer 2019. This is a separate ticketed event. Today we have new details on food!
Must Try Food & Drink at Disney Villains After Hours:
- De Vil’s Treat from Casey’s Corner
- Dragon’s Breath Float or Maleficent Cone from Storybook Treats
- Dr. Facilier’s Tarot Card Tart or A drink from the other side (non-alcoholic) from Sleepy Hollow
- Hades Nachos or Hades Temptation (non-alcoholic) from Tortuga Tavern
- Headless Horseman Browkie from Liberty Square Popcorn Cart
- Intergalactic Noodles or Yzma’s Llama Potion from Cool Ship
- Not So Poison Apple Cupcake from Main Street Bakery
Also be sure to grab a Headless Horseman Novelty Straw from the Liberty Square popcorn cart.
- June 6, 13, 20 and 27
- July 1, 11, 18 and 25
- August 1 and 8
Disney Villains After Hours tickets are now on sale. Cost is $139 + tax in advance and $144 + tax night of. Discounts apply for Annual Passholders and DVC members.
Photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!