Guests of Downtown Disney District can bring art home and meet artists this March. In Disneyland Resort, WonderGround Gallery will be showcasing various art and artists throughout the month.
Dates & Artists:
- March 2-3, 23-24 from 2-5pm: Brittney Lee (known for work on Frozen & Zootopia)
- March 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31 from 5-9pm: Aggie Cheung (specializes in children’s books)
- March 2-3 from 11am-1pm: Jerrod Maruyama (an illustrator)
- March 8 from 6-9pm & March 9 from 2-5pm: Jasmine Becket-Griffith (an acrylic painter)
- March 16-17 & 23-24 from 11am-1pm: Jason Rattner (a graphic designer)
- March 16-17 from 11am-1pm: David McNeley (specializes in acrylic paint)
- March 30-31 from 11-1pm: Ashley Taylor (creates Disney Doodles for Disney Parks Blog)
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!