Guests who enjoy evening visits can enjoy “Disney After Hours”, a separate ticketed event. Only a limited number of tickets are sold, giving event goers short lines or no lines for more than 25 attractions and experiences. There are still plenty of chances to catch this unique event this summer.
Remaining 2018 Disney After Hours Dates:
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Monday, July 9, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 14, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 21, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 28, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 4, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 11, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Thursday, August 30, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Thursday, September 20, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Attractions open during event include: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid and more. Ticket holders may enter the park as early as 7 p.m. Advanced purchase cost is $119 (+ tax) and same day cost is $124 (+ tax).
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!