Guests of Disney’s Epcot can soon find Choza de Margarita at the Mexico Pavilion in the World Showcase. Choza de Margarita is a quick service, walk up window serving street food and authentic Mexican drinks. The new outdoor bar will be found by the Mexico Pyramid.
- three hand-crafted margaritas (Acan Grapefruit, lime cucumber or Guava Pink Peppercorn)
- three frozen margaritas (lime, wild strawberry or passion mango)
- three Mexican beers
- a non-alcoholic Mexican fruit punch (orange, pineapple and grapefruit juices and a splash of grenadine)
- Tacos al Pastor with grilled pork on fresh homemade corn tortillas with green tomatillo sauce, onion, pineapple and cilantro
- Empanadas de Barbacoa with beef, topped with chipotle sauce, Mexican cream and queso fresco
- fresh guacamole with mango chutney, pumpkin and pomegranate seeds, served with fried flour chicharrones and salsa Valentina (authentic Mexican hot sauce)
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!