The Guardians of the Galaxy attraction was first announced in 2017. Since then, details have slowly been coming out. Today learn everything we know about this upcoming attraction.
Everything We Know About Upcoming Guardians Of The Galaxy Attraction:
- The foundation pour for this attraction is the largest in Disney World History, needing 960 trucks of concrete to complete.
- When completed, this attraction will be among the world’s longest enclosed roller coasters and the building is so large that 4 Spaceship Earths would fit inside!
- This attraction will be housed in a brand new building in Future World of Epcot.
- This attraction is set to open by Disney World’s 50th Anniversary (2021).
- The ride vehicle cars will be able to rotate, and guests being immersed in a story the entire time while riding this storytelling coaster.
- Disney is creating an original story for this roller coaster attraction.
photo credit: Disney Art Concept
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!