Wondering how to rent lockers at Walt Disney World?
Here are the cost of the lockers:
Large Locker: $9.00 per day plus a $5.00 key deposit
Small Locker: $7.00 per day plus a $5.00 key deposit
Note: The key must be turned in within an hour of the park closing.
If you decide to Park Hop to a different park, just take your receipt with you. You won’t have to pay for a locker rental at each park.
Here are the locations where you can rent lockers:
- Magic Kingdom has locker facilities available adjacent to the wheelchair and ECV rental location.
- Epcot has lockers in several locations.
- Near the west side of Spaceship Earth
- At the International Gateway (these are considered unattended lockers)
- Oversized lockers are available at the Bus Information area.
- Hollywood Studios has lockers available near Oscar’s Classic Car Souvenirs at the main entrance.
- Animal Kingdom has lockers available both inside and outside the main entrance.
- Kali River Rapids has it’s own set of lockers near the entrance to the ride (just ask a Cast Member to point you in that direction).
- Typhoon Lagoon has lockers available adjacent to the main dressing room and also by Hammerhead Fred’s Dive Shop.
- Blizzard Beach has lockers available at Snowless Joe’s.
- Lastly, at Downtown Disney lockers are available at the dock near the Cap’n Jack’s Restaurant and at the marina rental window.
You might consider renting a locker to store your park lunch in so you don’t have to tote it around with you!
If you need a locker, I hope that these locations help you out! I don’t think lockers are used all that much, but it’s good to have them available as an option, especially in the case where you might be leaving that day and have some time to enjoy before your flight leaves. How often do you utilize the lockers at Walt Disney World?
To save money on your trip, here are more tips on how to eat your breakfast in the room.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.
(Thanks Mike of Chip and Co and My Dreams of Disney!)