Here’s a Walt Disney World Money Saving Tip: Get A Disney Pin Code. One of the most sought after Disney Discounts is the elusive Disney Pin Code. While Disney releases great Discounts to the Parks that are available to everyone there are a few discounts Mickey hides up his sleeves.
While there is no sure fire way to get a Disney Pin code I am going to offer up a few tricks I have done that has nabbed me several Disney Pin codes in my email & snail mail box every month. Remember these Pin Codes are non transferable and is linked to you and your address so sharing is not allowed.
- Head over to the Disney World or Disneyland site and create an account. My suggestion would be create and account for yourself and then one for your spouse, partner, kids, etc. Just so long as you can get to the email account.
- Order a Disney Planning DVD. If you go to the links about you will see a graphic where you can order one. I do this every year. It’s free and doesn’t cost you a thing. When you get it make up some popcorn and have a fun Disney Family Night watching it.
- Play around on the Disney sites. Create a vacation and save it. Browse deals and offers. Just make sure your logged in. Disney monitors all the things you do on their site so believe they are watching you.
- Register for any giveaways you can find that are hosted by the Disney Company.
- Price a vacation on the Disney website.
- Make sure you have a Photopass account. I highly recommend using this free service at the parks and make sure you use a valid email address for your account. You know the Disney Marketing Machine has to share emails between its other departments.
- Be patient. While you may not get one right away just keep plugging away. Eventually you might get one.
I know for me it has taken several years to get one but now they come in pretty regular. If you have any Disney Pin Code Tips or Tricks let us know in the comment box below.
Are you ready to plan your next family vacation? Let Carrie help you create a magically memorable trip for your family! Email her at [email protected] or request a no obligation quote to get the planning process started. Mention this article on Couponing to Disney, and receive an exclusive free gift when booking your trip with Carrie!