Here are the Top 10 Reasons To Stay at Off-Site Walt Disney World Resorts:
1. It cost less to stay off-site. Disney’s rates range from $85 to $3000 depending on where you want to stay.
2. Hotel rooms are bigger giving you more bang for your buck.
3. If you have rewards points, you can redeem them at hotels around Disney World to save more on your overall trip cost.
4. If you find a resort with a continental breakfast, that is one less meal you have to pay for.
5. If you have a timeshare (other than Disney Vacation Club), you can redeem it at hotels around Disney.
6. If you have a large group, it’s definitely going to be a huge price break to stay off site. There are many houses with private pools that you can rent giving you added space and privacy (check out Global Resort Homes).
7. If all you need a hotel room is sleep, staying off site might be the best idea for your family. (This means that you stay at the park from sun up to midnight.)
8. If you are planning on going to Sea World and Universal, staying off site will be an economical choice for your family.
9. If you need certain amenities and benefits (especially for business travelers), off-site hotels might be better equipped to fit your needs.
10. You can earn cash back, points and more by staying off-site and booking through discount websites.
11. If you have a pet that you travel with, you can find a pet friendly hotel. I believe the only resort that allows pets at Disney World is the campgrounds at Ft. Wilderness.
12. The majority of the hotels within a 15 mile radius of Disney offer free airport pickup and free shuttle to the parks. Be sure to verify the one that you choose participates!
Ask the readers: Why did you choose to stay off site?
Check out the top 10 reasons to stay on-site at Walt Disney World.